2013年1月24日星期四

fake oakleys already climbed to

I, you wanted to walk into death, don't pull me!"He started shouting me to release him.These new hand also enough garbage of, think that I just assumed office and then could kill a corpse king alone in those early years, they were incredibly frightenned by a fish person so.
"Is alas, be like me so handsome and natural and unrestrained, sky the player of material of the Zong after all have number!"I released him and felt deeply about to say, that person's side ran a side to take the look in the eyes of seeing the fool to see me.
A player for rushing this time fell down, that so-called fish person's king have already hurtled to his in front, raise the steel Cha in the hand to carry on the back to keep on putting behind to the player for falling on the ground.This fish person's king but taller than common fish person big many, and the name for wearing is also a yellow certain context on crest of head, the body presents a thin yellow and also not as with bare hands as common fish person fights, in the hand but hold steel Cha weapon of, fish person's king's behind, and then rush to the fish person's innumerable, all over the place, greatly have blood for washing new hand village power, did this fish person when also become a regiment to appear?I think.
"A fish person also wants to show off skill!"I was low to lowly sigh a , after the thunder and lightning Shu is from the sky but decline, split the steel Cha that raises at person, Wang Gao, of fish on.When I attackstone, rolled a knife hand to also all rush at fish person's king.
Fact again proved that the steel has good electrical conductivity and is subjected to the fish that the thunder and lightning attackstones person's Wang Diao Xie's 8% and lifted a head at the same time, bad mercilessly stare at me, in eyes of that blood-red colors, the Shan wears evil old grudge and kills now of desire.
All over and slightly shivered for a while, I was incredibly been full by that is kill desired double of see afraid, more come to courage more small, despise myself.However still quickly put on devil full-length gown, my magic is worth over 28:00,fake oakleys, so can put on devil full-length gown at any time, after best sorcery shield, again method absolute being the helmet put on, I the mood of tiny throb finally recover down, the in the mind also stabilized a lot, is my real strenght to be born arms by material?I secretly of inquire about to myself.
The player for falling on the ground has already climbed to generally run by flying far, this person doesn't pay attention to, I how also save you, connecting a words for thankings can't say.
"Hoho."Slightly roared 2 in fish person, Wang Hou, , seemed to be afraid of my real strenght, raised the hand of steel Cha to flick to flick forward, its fish person's the younger brotherses all killed to come over to me, this fish person's king looks like some intelligence, isn't that kind of stupid stupid monster, also know to let the younger brother worry my to roll a knife hand, let younger brother come I do cannon fodder and consume my real strenght.
The fish person lookinging at Feng to hug to come over, I am ownly and nearby throwing full fire wall, make fire wall connect became one fire sea, after continuously to monster many places are blunt in the past, the hellish thunder only and continuously bombed, the fish person is just some monsters of low classes, a hellish thunder light can kill by explosion a big slice of.
Fish person's king probably knew the opponent that can't be me and incredibly threw down younger brother, oneself escaped, the intelligence of this monster is still pretty high of, incredibly still know a dozen however run, I walk sideways to how could make you fulfill a wish.
Burst flame and ice rant in a row, will front the fish person on the road kill light, I quickly approach to fish person's leader for escaping.These common fish persons can have no intelligence, the eldest brothers all ran, also to I fierce rush toward to walk into death, don't know to escape as well.
Let 5 roll a knife hand to leave to continue to kill a fish person, I then make track for to fish person's king who escapes in quick time.Fish person, Wang Jian, makes track for in the past, also no longer escaped and turned round to stare by blood-red double of eyes me.
Fish person's king has already hurtled to my nearby, I am tiny tiny on smiling, resist fire wreath fierce on putting, intend fish person's king push away, but resist fire wreath invalid, fish person's king's Cha son still falls on me.The Class of 35 classes' pushing me doesn't open of monster, this fish person, Wang You, how many classes?I thought of to hurriedly lay up the heart of slight here and change carefully.
Back to open, increase the blood, fish person's king didn't beat my too many bloodses, O.K. I the crest wear sorcery shield and repair full blood, I start attackstoning fish person's king, basic each time attackstone can beat it 10% bloods are or so, very quick fish person's king pour at my foot.
"Exactly Be just a small BOSS."Looking at a ground of top three only materials and some gold coin, I send out exclamation.Ten fish person's kings fallen off of several materials, saw one eye, I was getting more silly.
Lantern necklace:Need grade 18 classes, attackstone 1-0, the sorcery avoids 40%, lucky+2, hold out for long time 8, weight 1.Looking at this clausal chain, I almost want to suffocate, this necklace not only increased 40% sorcery dodges, but also added at 2:00 a lucky attribute.The fantasy bequeathes to posterity to open till now, I am unique to knowingly add a lucky way be drink to bless the oil adds good luck for weapon, the necklace hasn't seen add lucky of, and exertion of lucky this attribute and attack upper limit is closely-related, in addition and someone says lucky attribute and the dropping of monster treasure rate also have very a toll-gate to fasten, don't know to is true or false.In my brain at this time an only viewpoint BE, how much can this clausal chain be worth?
Gold bracelet:Need grade 23 classes, attackstone 0-1, magic 0-4, the sorcery defendoofs 2-3, hold out for long time 7, weight 1.I day, another best, and magic upper limit all and method absolute being the bracelet Be getting more similar, happy come of too suddenly, with as for I was a little bit silly.Hurriedly change next evil 2 Long bracelets in the sky, put on the gold bracelet.
The last jadeite necklace just any article, there is no additional attribute, in fact got two bests, and was a super best, I should also satisfy!However make me interrogative BE, new hand village a very small fish person's BOSS king, incredibly can explode a material of such attribute, is my luck, is still the loophole of game, should can't take back again?My in the mind worries.

Chapter 57 merit badge of honor


The corpse that looking at foot fish person's king literally threw one to collect Shu and incredibly got fish person's king's eyeball 1 rightness, there is no attribute, hinted to is a task product, since it is so that throws in the pack, anyway we of wrap to have great capacity, also don't care such a runt.
Took to roll a knife hand arrive corpse Wang Dian get stripe and spread all over a fire wall on the ground, after best the shield is in the monster in the center and alternately use hellish thunder light, ice rant and burst flame, monster is become falling flop of slice, my experience also gets a lot, just that medicine is used that call speed, seem to be flowing water to drink, this can is all money, my heart's seeming is bleeding, for making up loss, I get package all of the things of ground in, even one is small and red all don't pass.
Until the system hints log out, I just withdraw corpse Wang Dian, waited to fight time to lead, the use returns to city spooler to fly to return to new hand village, after log out.
Log out, I cautiously wanted to think and seemed from the beginning and played games till now, I haven't earned how much , Reminbi truely change back, be sell 《thunder and lightning Shu 》 the technical ability book of that, we play games for making money, the material has to make moves.I go out to have a meal after aming dark to make a firm decision, beating to settle idea.
Two sky noon I am online, not is to get up late at 10:00, but for the sake of adjust time, be online every day time or 12 hours, be online from 10:00 can play till 10:00 p.m., enough beat sand city to battle out to fight.
Be online hereafter arrive the medicine store of teacher first to buy a medicine, after filling up a medicine, I take fish person's king's eyeball to smile to ask:"Teacher, this thing is to do what of, there is no attribute, can not use, the hint is a task product."
"The fish person's Wang De's eyeball, did you kill person's king of fish?"The old man asks.
"Yes, fish person's king exactly just the small monster kill to pour just have no difficult of, however the thing exploding can be really quite good."
"You take this eyeball to seek a village master, can win some reward."
"Thank teacher, I walked first."Left the medicine store of teacher, I quickly arrived to a village master again there.
"Village master big Ye, you good.Do you still remember me?"I smile to ask, the village master looks like still so short, however the beard is more long.
"BE walk sideways, how sometimes does come to see my old man!"The village master says with smile.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论