2012年11月26日星期一

cnn ale used of the fema

Of shadow all don't the tube come over and also have a free mind tube my business?"
Is embarrassed must could not say words when I am been such a by her, ascend.Lead good short while, I just sigh a way:"Ms. leaf, I ……in fact and very sorry yours.You saved my life, and so the care of the toil I, but I really is have no to requite.So, hereafter want ~only useful must wear my Wen Jia Wei's place, please Ms. leaf tube say, ignore is next knife mountain, go into fire sea, my none of Wen Jia Wei knits the brows be!"
The leaf wears cloud Zheng Zheng the ground stare at I see, the look in the eyes becomes gentle and soft after after for a long time, and she sighs a way:"Wen Jia Wei, I am to isn't Be not worth doing your friend?"
I hurriedly way:"Where!I have been taking you as a good friend!You look after me like this, if you aren't my friend who yes?How do you ask so?"
The leaf wears big eyes of cloud Zheng to ask a way:"That we when livinged so to divide, you all day called my Ms. leaf, is easy to play?"
My embarrassed way:"Not because you already does someone make track for?If somebody else male kid the form of address known that I become intimate with thus you not is misunderstand?"
The leaf wears a cloud cold way:"Does someone make track for?The person who makes track for me is always many, send my person of flower have been having as well, however is this the reason that you call my Ms. leaf?So I serve your somebody else like wife like this anti- pour not to misunderstand?"
My heart's one earthquake thinks a way:Yes, she to me serve really is lead a lot of!For example she once put on Zao for me and served me to pass water etc., this is all generally just a that the husband and wife could do between the men and women!But she a yellow flower virgin but 11 rightnesses I did, and a do is a sky 20th, , there is no half complaint having no half to divide not smooth for cent, although is a bit awkward and shy, her starting to serve me to come to all of everythings is naturally that sort.She although it is said is a doctor, want to be some boldly in this aspect, but this is also very very remarkable-wear the heart of cloud at the leaf in, I again is Be how of does an object exist?Friend?The men and women's absolutely isn't likely to have a so good friend!So ……
The leaf wears cloud and sobs, way:"Is not to see Lin Bin Ji's eyeses intentionally and more, say how many words that stimulate you?You immediately get our relation Pies from a distance.Does my leaf wear cloud to beg for a person suspicion like this?My leaf wear cloud really have to depend on nearby don't walk at your Wen Jia Wei, don't know the care of shame you, try to please you?Blare ……good, I will walk of, wait small shadow of tomorrow to come,Facebook, I tell her, I didn't look after your Mr. Wen Da Dun any further,google!I don't win your idea and connect to make friend of qualifications all have no!Blare ……"
I am foolish to live, this silly wench to Lin Bin that is some kind of affected originally and all is doing a drama to me, for of is the feeling of jealousy that stimulates me, then cherish her emotion.However this wench didn't expect to unexpectedly make Qiao anti- become Zhuo, I unexpectedly and more and more living to divide with her, hence spirit quite a few the hour ignore me.See me or ignore her afterwards, annoy weep over more.I drop absolute being, this leaf spoilt daughter of a rich family to my kindness really not small, but I also not the ability give up my favourite but made a commitment?I sigh a way:"Small cloud is that I am sorry you.From now on, I during a lifetime all call you small cloud, good?Do you say that how should I also do?Making friend with you is completely all right, but you to I only does this request?"
Small cloud Qiao face tiny and red way:"Pei!You still think that I have what request?Do your two milk?Are you qualified?Shameless guy!"
I Ya way:"Small cloud!You at say what?What one milk two milks of!Absolutely is ……you come over, I must punish you the guy for talking nonsense.Grieve me!"
The small cloud Jue wears a small mouth way:"I don't come over, you have to beat mine."
Depend, this wench acts in pettish again and talked this Dia, make the public absolute being ripple!Does the bore sage have a words to call what?Only mean person and woman are difficult for keep also, far of then resent, near of not lousy then.This words although shameless order, belittled our great female,used of the female on the feeling field pour like much to the point!I wry smile way:"Small cloud, do you say that Lin Bin's sending several flower are what is the row for you in the morning?"
The small cloud Jue wears a mouth to want to pack angry appearance, but cannot helps but bursting Chi to say with smile again:"Are you getting more jealous?I just know now, you were jealous to get angry in the morning and just intentionally living with me cent.Xi Xi!"
I say with smile:"Eat your head!I ain't your boyfriend again, which have a power jealous?"
Small cloud says with smile:"Yes!I know that you have no a power it's jealous, but you be jealous!You like shameless, you also want to kill two birds with one stone, a feet across two ships not become?Xi Xi."Say, she is abashed the face Fei is red, lower the head to go, and then silently take an eye to take aim me.
Finish, over!This small cloud was madly in love the shape that a wins a young girl!She didn't just pay to any man over feelings after 16 years old that year emotion up encountered important wound, so was still very childish to feelings.Because to the viewpoint of feelings already in the wound mutation, so in her heart, that once plays with her feelings but suffers the stone ambition that her father kills friend to unexpectedly become the type of the friend of the best male!But I, say outlooking and stone ambition according to her the friend pretty much resembles, but grasps a sex, temper then more standard according to small cloud!Thus, I have already become the best male friend in the small cloud heart to choose!Pour!
My bitterness wears face way:"Small cloud, it is me to seem at ask you the question, you gab where go to?"
Small cloud suddenly realize sort way:", To!You at interrogate my Lin Bin isn't a some times to send a flower to me!Yes, yes,cnn.Lin Bin sent a few flowers to me before you know me and went to hospital at you period, he gave under charge to once send several times again.Is all red rose!"
Send before knowing me?My knowing small cloud is in fact also the first day that sees shadow and Lin Bin.So say, Lin Bin is before knowing shadow to like me, then before knowing oneself is basic lose a shadow already some times send flower to small cloud, and still representative the red rose of the love!This wood Bin, sees to he while alone talking to me, combine not known in the words solid!He not is say to see I just gave up with shadow after loving each other to the shadow of pursue mental?How to previously have already launched rose offensive to small cloud?
I way:"To, are you how to knows?Does he still adopt other steps?"
The small cloud Du wears a small mouth to want to pack the appearance of not happy answer, but follows eyebrow and corner of mouth of exhibition that dissimulation don't live of satisfied smile all at mean she concerns one of her private affairs thus to me very happy.In her eyes, this is complete to represent me to feel jealous for her, the vinegar eats more much represent me to more like her.She answers a way:"Also have their a person once seem be chopped down, sent to us to give first aid a section, I am a lord to cure a doctor, so know.As for other steps, once had several times please eat french cuisine, however didn't I promise."
I way:"H'm, is so?The this wood's Bin condition is quite good, aer lot of than me strong just to?Do you see his look in the eyes isn't pretty ecstatic in the morning?How don't promise his to pursue?"
Small cloud listens to not to take pleasure in and runs to come over to clench my face, way:"What is your blah?Still feel fascinated an absolute being fan!I that not is annoy you?Does the somebody else why want to promise him?A guy of underworld, will I like him?"
I surprised way:"Underworld?Is Lin Bin an underworld?Can't?"
Small cloud way:"What impossible?That person of Lin Bin is getting more complicated, hear that he runs opposite and regular hotel in a lot of house in the GZ City, still just the GD conducted more than ten entertainment areas with large house and Di everywhere, kept several hundreds of hatchet men.Do you say that he isn't an underworld although they didn't collect a protection fee?Want to keep so many hatchet men why?"
(The eldest brothers, so-called purple Yun joss-stick the jade absolutely is the eastern east of natter, absolutely is a YY it make, the fact is also absolute nonexistent what can attain the flower of "the flavor quality is farer far high than above two cultivate flowers, and its lift purely cost of becoming the ethereal oil is far away below above two cultivate flowers, more terrible is this floricultural of the pure fragrance extract yield also count decuple in above two cultivate flowers"!In fact adjust Pei to the perfume me is not familiar either Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论